Available in many sizes!
Works with the M30B32/34/35 VAM (AFM)!
CFD tested to ensure ideal inlet flow properties. 3D-printed and available in both HIP and carbon fibre*. Each adapter takes over 8 hours to print!
- Carbon Fibre:
- Weight: 252 g
- Tensile Strength: 14 kgf (kp)
- Heat Resistance: 170′ C / 338′ F
- HIP (High Impact Polymer)
- Weight: 284 g
- Tensile Strength: 16 kgf
- Heat Resistance: 220′ C / 428′ F
If you need a custom solution, size, angle, etc., please CONTACT US!
* Carbon fibre composite material used in additive manufacturing — will not display cross-hatching.