CNC machined adapter and mount block for adding oil pressure and temperature senders and gauges to your BMW M20 engine block. It has a large internal bore for maximum oil flow and accurate sender readings.
The adapter is machined from corrosion-resistant 303 stainless steel and is compatible with M20B20, M20B23, M20B25 and M20B27 engines.
The adapter is used in place of the stock oil pressure switch (OE part # 12618611273) on the lower exhaust side of the engine block. When used with VDO oil pressure sender, part # 360009, it will maintain the factory function of the oil pressure warning light on the dash.
It will also accept VDO oil temperature sender, part # 323057. It can hold any other VDO oil pressure or temperature senders with appropriate size and 1/8” NPT mounting threads.
- Precision CNC machined from corrosion-resistant 303 stainless steel
- Makes adding oil senders and gauges to your E30 easy
- External hex size of 19mm or 3/4 inch
- Compatible with both M20B25 and M20B27 engines from the E30 chassis (325e and 325i)
- Replaces OEM oil pressure switch, part number 12618611273
- External threads of M12x1.5
- Internal threads for both sender mount holes are 1/8” NPT (tapered thread)
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Clean, professional appearance
- When used with two-pole VDO oil pressure sender (part number 360009) maintains stock oil pressure warning light functionality. Is compatible with any other VDO pressure sender with 1/8” NPT mounting threads
- Accepts VDO oil temperature sender (part number 323057)
- Requires use of one or two M12 copper or aluminum crush washers and PTFE tape on sender threads (crush washers and PTFE tape not included)
- Installation instructions included