We offer full injector refurbishment and flow-testing services. We can service nearly any gasoline injector (diesel excluded for now). Furthermore, we also offer flow-matching services!
Once your order is complete you will be able to download the necessary forms to send in your injectors. You can always access the forms again from your account page.
This service comes complete with a full cleaning and testing, from complete disassembly to ultrasonic internal cleaning, even brand-new fittings! You can see a complete list of testing below:
- External Cleaning
- Full Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
- Full new components (filters, o-rings, pintle caps, etc.)
- Test at Idle
- Test at Low Throttle
- Test at Part Throttle
- Test at Full Throttle
- Final External Cleaning and Lubrication
This service is provided PER EACH INJECTOR. If you have 6 injectors, you’ll need to purchase QTY 6 of this service. FREE RETURN SHIPPING is provided on orders over $50USD in total.
- What is turnaround time like? How soon will I get my injectors back?
- Most injectors are refurbished and shipped within 2 business days. This may be shorter or longer depending on our current work-log, but should never take more than 5 days. The return shipping time is dependent upon which shipping method you choose at checkout.
- What happens if one or more of my injectors are faulty or no longer operational?
- We cannot make a broken injector work again. Well, we can, but it would take longer and be more expensive than simply buying a brand new injector. If an injector in your refurbishment order is found to be bad, a $10 credit is applied (or $10 gift card given). After-all, it’s nearly exactly the same amount of time, resources, and effort regardless of your injector’s working condition — they all go through the same tests and cleanings.
- Do you offer injector replacements?
- When available or in stock we can offer replacements for broken injectors, however we do not stock every injector and this is subject to availability.
- Otherwise, place check the injectors section to view our current retail stock.
- Will you provide information on how the injectors work?
- Of course, all refurbished injectors include a complete write-up of their flow values so that you know what’s-what. Recommendations will be given, when necessary, on which injectors should be placed at which cylinders to be compliment the engine’s flow dynamics.
- Please ASK any questions you have BEFORE purchasing this service!