This is a work in progress! Please contact us with any bugs you may encounter.
What the heck is a “dyno generator”? It’s a tool to emulate your engine’s output with and without various modifications. Originally we named it “gyno” but decided against that for… numerous reasons. There are only a few engines available at the moment, but we do plan to expand this in the future.
This is only an estimating tool! It in no way guarantees these numbers will show up on a dyno. These are only generalized numbers to help figure out your build needs or goals, though generally you should see numbers within 10% for most products. This is a great tool for sizing what injectors you will need for your build when used in combination with our Choosing Injectors page/tool.
All numbers are estimates, and displayed in horsepower at the wheels (WHp) and assumes premium pump fuel is used.
Couple of points to discuss really quickly!
- Only works in 500 rpm increments at the moment, so rev limits and Hp values will be rounded to nearest interval.
- For M20 with B27 bottom and B25 top, choose M20B25, + 0.2 displacement, and -0.5 compression. (Staging will be incorrect for this setup, please refer to the Staging System page for more info)
Changelog (latest changes):
- Fixed high-reading forced induction estimates.
- Further refinements of Hp scaling when increasing rev limit.
- Further refinements of camshaft dynamics.