A few simple points
- If you ever buy a SSSquid chip and it doesn’t work properly, we will send you a new one. That means: you buy one used on ebay, you buy one from a forum member, you get a free one from a friend… whatever the case happens to be, if you receive a non-functional chip, and the issue can’t be resolved on your end, just ship the old chip back and you’ll get a brand-spanking new chip in the mail as soon as possible.
- If it has been more than 30 days since purchase, the user is responsible for shipping and handling charges.
- If the chip was obtained from a second or third party (not from SSSquid.com), the user is responsible for shipping and handling charges.
- There is no time limit on this offer. It could be 10 days away, or 20 years from now.
- This does not cover physical damage.
- However, any physically damaged SSSquid chip can be traded in for a new one with a small fee.
- If, for some reason, something out of your control happens and the chip is no longer in working order, you will get a brand new chip in the mail as soon as possible, no hassle; no headache: no worries! Just return the non-functioning chip pay shipping for the new chip.
- All tunes are tested in a variety of driving conditions before being put to market, but if the chip doesn’t end up working, and we just can’t seem to work it out, we will refund you your money. All requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. This applies only to chips purchased from SSSquid.com. All returns are subject up to a 25% restocking and refurbishing fee.
- This product may not be legal in your state for highway use. Please check with your local DMV for more information.
- While many of our chips have been shown time-and-time-again to pass local smog and emissions standards, it really depends on your car. As such, SSSquid Tuning cannot offer any guaranty that the tunes will pass any emissions standards.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur to your vehicle. User accepts all responsibility of any damages that may happen during installation and/or usage.
You can find a chip installation video for E30s HERE.